Date: July 27, 2021
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time, with or without notice to you. Any changes to this Policy will become effective on the date indicated above. If you continue to use the Service after such date, you consent to the new Policy. We will always have the latest Policy posted on the Service.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and use the following Personal Information about you or your devices from various sources, as described below (“Personal Information”).
A. Personal Information You Provide to Us.
- Registration. When you register for an account to use the Service, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us, such as your email address, phone number username, and password.
- Broadcasts and other User Generated Content. When you use the Service, we collect any content that you choose to post on the Service, including your broadcast audio, images or text that you upload to the Service, and any chat and/or text messages that you may choose to post. This content may be recorded and syndicated on third-party services.
- Communications with us. When you contact us directly, we may receive additional Personal Information about you. For example, when you contact us for customer support, we may receive your name, email address, the content of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide. If you subscribe to our newsletter, then we will collect Personal Information from you, such as your email address. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open and/or click on them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services.
B. Personal Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
- Location Information. When you use our Services, we may infer your general location information, for example, by using your internet protocol (IP) address.
- Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type, and operating system version.
- Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, purchases you make, and the dates and times of your visits.
C. Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies.
We and third-party partners collect Personal Information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. We may use both session cookies (which are deleted from your device after you leave the Website) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device for longer or until you delete it manually). Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
D. Personal Information We Receive from Third-Party Services.
We obtain Personal Information from third parties, such as Facebook and Twitter, when you click on third-party buttons or beacons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons, or Twitter “Tweet” buttons) on the Service. If you choose to link the Service to a third-party account, such as Facebook, we may receive information about you, including your profile information and your photo. We may also obtain personal information from third-party services while processing your User account and User Content in providing the Service. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Information that we collect through the Services, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you. We may use your email address or other Personal Information we collect on the Services as necessary to contact you for administrative purposes such as to provide services and information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support.
- Providing the Services and personalizing your experience. We may use your Personal Information to provide and maintain the Services, including to facilitate broadcasting, or to enable you to connect to third-party services or applications. When doing so, we may use your Personal Information to personalize your experience on our Services such as by providing tailored content and recommendations.
- Understanding usage and improving the Services. We use the Personal Information that we collect through our Services to analyze trends and statistics and to improve and enhance our Services.
- Marketing. We may use your email address and other Personal Information to send marketing communications related to our Services. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “Your Rights and Choices.” Where required under applicable law, we will only send you promotional emails with your opt-in consent.
- Advertising. We may use your usage information and other Personal Information to develop and provide you with promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you.
- Legal obligation and Compliance. We use Personal Information to find and prevent fraud, respond to trust and safety issues that may arise, and for compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency. Other Purposes. For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the Personal Information is collected.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Some Cookies are strictly necessary to make the Services available to you. We cannot provide you with the Services without this type of cookies. For example, these cookies allow us to provide the login functionality.
- Functional cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Services. This enables us to adapt our content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Our use of European Personal Information. If you are located in the European Economic Area, we only process your Personal Information when we have a valid “legal basis”, including when:
- Contractual necessity. We need your Personal Information to provide you with the Services, for example to respond to your inquiries.
- Compliance with a legal obligation. We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, for example to comply with tax and accounting obligations.
- Legitimate interests. We or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information for product development and internal analytics purposes, and otherwise to improve the safety, security, and performance of our Services. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your Personal Information that we collect on the Services to third parties without your consent. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Affiliates. We may share any Personal Information we receive with our affiliates for any of the purposes described in this Policy.
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any Personal Information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services.
- Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect Personal Information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn more about Google’s practices by visiting https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your Personal Information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Services.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may transfer your Personal Information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
- Through your profile. Any information you provide and publicly publish to the Service, including your name, likeness, and User Content will be accessible by other users of the Service, where they may view your profile, listen to and comment on your User Content, follow your User Content, and share User Content you generated. Additionally, if you follow other Users on the Service, the Users you follow may be able to contact you through the Service.
- Consent. We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you may continue to receive administrative messages from us.
Your European Privacy Rights. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the additional rights described below:
- You may request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information, have your Personal Information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In addition, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
- You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before you withdrew your consent.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details at the end of this Policy. Before meeting your request, we may ask you to provide reasonable information to verify your identity. Please note that there are exceptions and limitations to each of these rights, and that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain Personal Information for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
The Service is hosted in the United States and are intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Services from regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, which does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. When we transfer your Personal Information to the United States, we take steps to comply with applicable data protection law, in particular legal requirements regarding adequate protection for data transfers. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, usage of third-party services in providing the Service, and operating the Services.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we will comply with applicable EEA data protection law when transferring your Personal Information outside of the EEA. We may transfer your Personal Information to countries which have been found to provide adequate protection by the EU Commission, use contractual protections for the transfer of Personal Information, transfer to recipients who have adopted Binding Corporate Rules, or rely on an appropriate legal derogation. For more information about how we transfer outside of the EEA, or to obtain a copy of the contractual safeguards we use for such transfers, you may contact us using the contact details given below.
Our Services may contain links to other websites, products, or services that we do not own or operate. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. Please be aware that this Policy does not apply to your activities on these third-party services or any information you disclose to these third parties. We encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing any information to them.
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when your Personal Information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep your Personal Information for a longer period. When determining the specific retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of service provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, and mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the personal Information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 18 years of age, and no part of our Services are directed to children. If you learn that a child has provided us with Personal Information in violation of this Policy, you may notify us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with us using the contact details below:
Racket Research Corporation
2261 Market Street #4387
San Francisco CA, 94114
If you are located in the EEA, please contact our EU representative at: